How to Renew Your NCGE Membership
1. Follow this link to the sign-in page and log in using your NCGE username (e-mail address) and password.
2. From the Members' section, click on the NCGE Store from the left sidebar.
3. Search for Memberships (and hit "go").
4. Choose the appropriate membership type and complete the checkout process*.
5. You may choose "Bill Me" during the checkout process to create an invoice for a school/organization. Please verify that the correct billing information is included (Note: Your membership will not take effect until 100% of the payment has been received).
6. Please also take a moment to update any of your account information by selecting "My Account Information" on the sidebar in the NCGE Store.
*Retired Members will now only have one option ("Retired Member") in the store. All retired members will have the ability to opt out of the print journals, but will also have access to the online journals.