Why Join NCGE?
NCGE is committed to providing educators like you with the resources and support you need for your students’ success. Benefits of becoming an NCGE member include:
- Teacher Resources: Includes access to online lesson plans and weekly APHG Bell Ringers.
- Professional Development: Workshops and GIS trainings, national events, webinars, and international learning experiences.
- Annual Conference: An annual event that provides opportunities for teachers at all levels to exchange new ideas and teaching strategies with colleagues from around the world.
- Networking Opportunities: NCGE members join a national community of educators with members in all 50 states and 86 foreign countries.
- Awards & Recognition: Awards are given each year for K-12 teaching, research, and service.
- Journals: Members receive free subscriptions to The Journal of Geography and The Geography Teacher, as well as access to our digital archive dating back to 1897.