National Council for Geographic Education (NCGE) invites you to attend our 109th Annual Conference.
This year’s Annual Conference will be held in person October 18 – 20, 2024, located in beautiful Tempe, AZ.
Joining us this year as our local host is Arizona Geographic Alliance.
The purpose of the Arizona Geographic Alliance is to strengthen geography education in Arizona. They are funded through grants and receive support from Arizona State University’s School of Geographical Sciences & Urban Planning where the AzGA office is located. They are proud to partner with ASU in addition to the Arizona Council on Economic Education, Arizona Foundation on Legal Services and Education, and the Arizona Council for the Social Studies, as well as other national and state groups.
All geographers and geography enthusiasts including:
- Classroom Teacher
- Instructional Coach
- School/District Supervisor
- State Education Department Supervisor/Director
- Education Consultant Publisher/Writer/Developer
- Principal/Assistant Principal Preservice/Graduate Student Teacher Preparation Faculty
This year’s conference has been designed with busy educators’ schedules in mind. The 3-day (long weekend) conference will provide you with the most engaging conference yet where you will be able to:
- Connect with geography teachers, professionals, and colleagues
- Attend engaging geographic education-focused sessions to increase your professional learning
- Get the newest geographic tools and ideas to incorporate into the classroom and share with colleagues
Sponsor & Exhibitor Opportunities
- Table display
- Two complimentary registrations to the conference
- Materials in the registration bags
- Promotion on conference materials
- Signage at the conference
- Acknowledgement on the NCGE website
- Promotion in NCGE newsletters pre and post conference
Looking for something tailored to your specific needs?
NCGE will work with you to promote sponsor/exhibitor programs and events throughout the year as a resource to our network of over 10,000 educators and partner organizations.