We've Gone Virtual
December 4, 2021
National Council for Geographic Education (NCGE) invites you to attend a Virtual Professional Development Saturday Kickoff.
In light of the growing risk from the COVID-19 Delta variant, NCGE has made the decision to cancel our in-person conference in Minneapolis this November. In its place, NCGE will be launching a virtual professional development initiative, hosting dozens of interactive sessions throughout the school year. These virtual presentations will follow four grade-levels strands: Elementary School, Middle School, APHG/High School, Higher Ed
Based on your feedback, this year’s professional development initiative is designed to fit your lifestyle and support you in delivering quality geography education by offering a Super Saturday Kickoff that continues all year long. The one-day Kickoff will provide you with the most engaging and comfortable environment to experience your best virtual event yet.
- Enhance your professional learning by participating in dozens of quality geography grade level sessions.
- Get the latest resources, technology, and approaches to geography education.
- Learn from prominent keynote speakers.
- Connect with other like-minded professionals via virtual networking.
- Join the virtual awards banquet & help celebrate those who are making a significant difference in geography education.
- Attend NCGE’s Annual Meeting & learn more about the leadership and their vision for geography education.
Who Should Attend?
All geographers and geography enthusiasts including:
- Classroom Teacher
- Instructional Coach
- School/District Supervisor
- State Education Department Supervisor/Director
- Education Consultant Publisher/Writer/Developer
- Principal/Assistant Principal Preservice/Graduate Student Teacher Preparation Faculty
- Member: $25.00
- Non-Member: $85.00
- Not-Yet Member: $75.00 (includes 1-year standard membership)